Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back to School: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

Friday I officially started my junior year of college, which makes me feel incredibly old. I should expect nothing less of college, but I already have a ton of homework to do (that I should probably be doing right now). That's the bad. I love learning and class discussions, but it definitely takes all the motivation I have to bring myself to read the article on Native American communication I have to read for my American Lit class.
But the good has to be seeing all of my friends again. I love living a floor or two away from everyone again! We've only been back a few days and we've already hung out and had a beach day. I missed them all a lot. 
Welcome back to college, kids
The ugly? Dorm food. Not gonna lie, my dorm does have exceptional food compared to most, but after five days its already starting to get old. So much of the same stuff! And trying to stay healthy when there's a burger bar every night is no easy feat, but I'm doing my best! It doesn't hurt having a gym in the building.

And the really great news is that I might be getting the chance to write for Her Campus! Which would be a dream come true, because as any writer knows, having the opportunity to have anything you write be read by a big audience is beyond amazing. So keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment