Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What to Wear: Valentine's Day Edition

I love holidays. Valentine's Day isn't necessarily at the top of my list of favorites, but it's still a fun excuse to buy all my friends those little valentine cards you used to hand out in grade school and wear my holiday heart socks (what can I say? I'm festive). My only real reservation is that, like New Year's Eve, people have built up expectations that often get let down. Restaurants start with their expensive prix fixe menus, and everything fun sells out weeks in advance. Honestly, my best Valentine's Day ever involved a movie, a heart shaped pizza, and my best friend Natalie. I like to keep it simple.

But I also relish in the ability to pick out cute clothes for literally any occasion, and holidays are an excellent excuse to look nice and try something new. So that's why I've spent the greater part of today procrastinating homework by putting together outfit inspirations for all of your Valentine's Day activities.

Fancy Date Night
Shopping Info

Night out with Friends
Shopping Info

Casual Movie Date
Shopping Info

Night In
Shopping Info

No comments:

Post a Comment