Saturday, May 17, 2014

Saturday Round-up: What I'm Loving This Week

#CosmoLive
ICYMI, I was on #CosmoLive this past Tuesday and it was super wonderfully awesome. I got to video chat in with the Cosmopolitan.com editorial staff, as well as Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere and talk social media, blogging, and internet fame. As a Cosmo super-fangirl, it was so cool to "meet" the staff, and they were all so beyond nice. 

Max Greenfield
You probably know him as Schmidt on "New Girl"–– and if you don't, you're seriously missing out. But I just recently saw the rom-com spoof "They Came Together," and while it stars Amy Poehler and Paul Rudd, I felt like Greenfield really stole the show. At this point I've pretty much loved him in everything he's been in, including his guest role as a douchey kindergarten teacher on "The Mindy Project." 

COS
Billed as "H&M's more minimal, elevated, and expensive sister-brand," I was instantly in love–– I'm pretty obsessed with H&M as it is. The pricing is a bit more on the Topshop end of things, but it's still not designer level out of reach. What I love most about the clothes is how simple they are. There's no gimmicks, just really nice pieces.  

"Happy Dogs"
I can't elaborate more, just watch the video:



No comments:

Post a Comment