Monday, May 26, 2014

What I'm Loving this Week

Joe Biden
Let's be real–– I don't just love VP Joe Biden this week, I love him all the time, as any girl should. But I'm loving Joe especially this week after hearing about his latest super classy move. While most teens are asking Zac Efron or Channing Tatum to prom, Talia Maselli asked Joe Biden. And while his busy, vice-presidential schedule didn't allow him to actually come to prom, he did send her a corsage and invite her to visit him at the White House. Cue the political swoons.

SNL Digital Shorts
I could spend (and have spent) hours on the Lonely Island Youtube page, which is about 50% because they're hilarious and 50% due to my massive crush on Jorma Taccone. Needless to say I was excited to have Andy Samberg hosting SNL last weekend. They never disappoint with the digital shorts, and "Hugs" with Pharrell is one of my new favorite things (although I could never ever pick a favorite). 

Rita Ora for Adidas
I love Rita Ora's style because she always manages to stand out from the pack, and now she's brought her sense of fashion to a major athletic brand. The first leg of her Adidas line launches August 21, and pieces start as low as $30. In an ideal world, the fashion-y athletic wear will motivate me to work out more. We'll see. 

WeatherFrom.com
Who says checking the weather has to be boring? Thanks to David Krumholtz, who created Weather From, you can now hear the day's weather report courtesy of a Jewish grandmother named Gigi (Krumholtz in hilarious drag). Aside from Weather Puppy, this would definitely take the cake for my favorite way to get my daily forecast.

No comments:

Post a Comment