It's hard out there for a single girl–– with Tinder, OkCupid, and whatever new dating app will undoubtedly be out within the month, there are seemingly more guys to choose from than ever. But with all the fish in the sea at your fingertips, it's more important than ever to remember that quality is more important than quantity. What's 500 matches if they're all super-douches?
There's no real science to knowing whether a guy is worthwhile or not, but here are 9 *almost* foolproof warning signs that you should run the other way:
1. He tweets about lifting and/or leg day.
Or crossfit, or green drinks, or protein powder.
2. He puts "lol" at the end of every text message.
Stop laughing at your own jokes, dude.
3. He's referred to an ex as "crazy."
Unless your goal in life is to one day be his next "crazy" ex after you text him twice in a row.
4. He owns any piece of clothing with a marijuana leaf on it.
Unless you're down to periodically loan him money.
5. He has his own name tattooed on his body.
You know, in case he forgets.
6. He has ever made a joke along the lines of "go make me a sandwich."
He is not a seventh grader, and this shit is not acceptable.
7. He doesn't like dogs.
There has never been a quicker way to tell someone doesn't have a soul.
8. He wears mandals.
This is probably a personal preference, but just trust me.
9. He really likes the movie "The Expendables."
Run away faster if he likes "The Expendables 2." Not even Sylvester Stallone likes "The Expendables 2."