Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Ask the Lazy Girl


In the spirit of kindness, The Lazy Girl Guide will now be starting a semi-regular "Ask the Lazy Girl" column where I will answer your questions by doling out all the sage advice and wisdom my 22 years of life has afforded me. My number one goal as the Lazy Girl is to assist others in doing less, which is why I'm here to help with any questions you may have. To submit your own, just take two seconds and fill this baby out.

On to the first question!

Dear Lazy Girl,

Who do you consider to be your number one celebrity female role model, alive or dead?

Sincerely,

Raewyn of "Be a Warrior Queen"


Dear Raewyn,

Thanks for this question! I am a big lover of girl power, but a big hater of decision making, so I will now list a few of my favorite celebrity role models, because I can't seem to narrow it down to one.

1. Mindy Kaling
If you know me, you are probably sick of hearing me talk about Mindy Kaling, but I refuse to stop because she is fabulous and everyone needs to know. She is funny, whip smart, has a killer sense of style, and she makes money by kissing Chris Messina on a weekly basis. She is my career idol.

2. Aubrey Plaza

Aubrey Plaza is equal parts hilarious and terrifying, which is what I think we should all aspire to be. She might actually be insane, but her twitter avatar is a picture of Matthew Gray Gubler with boobs, which is all I need to know in order to want to be her best friend.
3. Emma Stone
Emma Stone is great for many reasons, but most of all because I would like to be able to passionately lip sync as well as her. She is also great at pulling off a variety of different hair colors, which is a skill that I find very admirable.

2 comments:

  1. great answers! tina fey will be on my list!
    xo
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete