Sunday, June 1, 2014

What I'm Loving This Week

Rompers
Okay, so I've been on the fence about rompers for years now, mostly because I always assumed I would look silly in one. When I was out shopping for something to wear to a bachelorette party, though, I fell in love with a simple black romper and now I'm pretty sure I want to wear them everywhere. They're flattering and they're lightweight for summer.


Hair Pastels
I have been weirdly obsessed with the idea of tinting my hair lilac recently, and Kylie Jenner's turquoise tips didn't help my weird rainbow hair urge. Luckily, when it comes to fun colors, you don't have to go super permanent. There are plenty of rinses out there that come out in a few washes, so stay tuned, because I may have purple hair sooner than later.


Breakfast Cheeseburgers
Because it should probably be a requirement that all cheeseburgers also come with bacon and a fried egg. Thanks for understanding me, Red Robin.


Crime Show Marathons
Special thanks to A&E and USA this week for keeping my working from home exciting with plenty of crime show marathons. With all that's constantly changing in this crazy world, it's nice to have something to count on, and that something is SVU Tuesdays. 


No comments:

Post a Comment