Friday, June 6, 2014

What I'm Loving This Week

@DennysDiner
Recent discoveries: I want to be best friends with whoever runs Denny's twitter account, because editing song lyrics to make them about breakfast foods is just about the most important skill I can think of, ever. 

Ed Sheeran
I must have been living under a rock for the first few years of Ed Sheeran's career, but no longer. I am officially obsessed, both with his new album and all the old greats I'm still discovering. Currently going through a serious phase with the song "Drunk." In addition to having an amazing voice and serious skill at song-writing, he also just seems like a really cool and real dude. 

Not Watching SATC
At this point it's almost sacrilegious to say you've never watched Sex & the City, so I generally keep it to myself that I've only ever seen the movie. Thankfully, Alex Rees has taken one for the non-SATC team and written this hilarious piece on what non-watchers know about the show from all of the gifs and quotes we are constantly inundated with. 100% accurate. 


Missing Regretsy
I spent more time than one should on Etsy this week looking for gifts for my loved one's various occasions coming up in June. Generally Etsy is full of adorableness, but sometimes letting the masses sell whatever they want on the internet leads to some epically weird shit. So when my sister sent me this tumblr in memorial of Regretsy (the site that compiled Etsy's most ridiculous postings), I spend more time laughing at this stuff than actually shopping on Etsy.

1 comment:

  1. The SATC article was hilarious as a person who loves SATC. Thanks :)

    xx Sarah | Loser Girl Wins

    ReplyDelete